Student Visa

A student wishing to study in the US will require a nonimmigrant visa. A nonimmigrant visa is issued to someone who is looking for a short term stay in the US to accomplish specific purposes. You are required to have your Visa appointment Letter and CEAC barcode I-20, SEVIS fee to be paid (you can choose to pay on-line and the receipt is good enough to present at the visa interview).

Documents to be submitted
• Form I-20A-B, Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students or Form I-20M-N, Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students. You will need to submit a SEVIS generated Form, I-20, which was provided to by school.

• Completed Application Form DS-156, DS- 157, DS -158, DSP- 2019 (IAP 166)

• At certain U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad, non-immigrant visa applicants are now required to apply for their visa using the new DS-160 Online Non-immigrant Visa Electronic Application, instead of the non-immigrant application forms DS-156, 157, 158, and other related forms.

• Passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant's intended period of stay in the United States

• One color photograph 2 X 2 inches square for each applicant, showing a full face, without head covering, against a light background.

• Original TOEFL scores and SAT/ GRE/ GMAT score whichever is applicable.

• Spouses and minor children accompanying the student to the United States should bring marriage certificates, wedding photos, and birth certificates with them to the interview, to prove the relationship between themselves and the principal applicant.



Enquire Now

Name * :
Email * :
Contact No.* :
City * :
Country *:
Level *:
Subject of Interest *:
Intake *:
Query* :

* Required Fields