What is the transfer student concept?
A transfer option is to complete at least 2 years of the Bachelors / Diploma program in any country and then apply for a transfer to the University that a student wants to attend in USA. The years waived off in your transfer status will depend on the courses covered in India and the grades for the same. It is rare that one can get exact transfer of credits.

Should I apply only to top ten universities?
The acceptance ratio of top ten Universities is only 1% - 4%. Therefore, in order to improve your chances of admission, you should also apply to other Universities that offer good programs. Also the entry requirements are extremely stringent for such institutions. One must always remember that Ranking can be worldwide, region based and even subject based. If one is looking for a ranked university, search should be subject based.

I have completed 15 years of education in India. Can I get admission for MBA directly in USA?
Most American Universities require 16 years of education for admission into an MBA or any other Graduate program. It is therefore advisable to complete M.Com / M.A/ M.Sc. or at least one year of any Master’s Degree before taking admission in an American University. Some top ranked Universities can take you with 15 years of education with at least two years of relevant work experience.

Where can I get financial assistance?
If you have an outstanding academic background and test scores, our counselors will try their best to get you financial aid.

Can I switch schools after getting there?
Once you are in the US, you are governed by the USCIS rule. Under these rules, you cannot change the school before completing one semester at the school. It is advisable therefore that you make your choice carefully to avoid change of mind at a later date.

Do international students need TOEFL/IELTS / GRE/SAT scores for applying?
Yes, most of universities require GRE for graduate/masters admissions and SAT for undergraduate / bachelors admissions. Also, if your first language is not English, most of universities require you to provide evidence of your command of English. You should include your TOEFL/IELTS test scores.

What is the ideal time to start applying to US universities?
Generally, the students need to apply for USA one year in advance. This specifically would be an advantage to those students looking out for scholarships. Most commonly available start dates are in the Fall Session (August / September) and the spring session (January / February).

Can I work while I am studying?
Overseas students are allowed to do part time jobs up to 20 hours per week as a full time student. During holidays this is extended up to 40 hours per week. Because working while study is a popular option for students in the United States.



Enquire Now

Name * :
Email * :
Contact No.* :
City * :
Country *:
Level *:
Subject of Interest *:
Intake *:
Query* :

* Required Fields