Within the first three days of your arrival in the Netherlands on a student visa, you will have to register with the local authorities. If you will study in the Netherlands for longer than three months then you need to acquire a residence permit which costs a few hundred Euros each. However if you are from some member states then you can avoid getting a residence permit to study in Holland, but it’s worth getting a residence document printed (which is much cheaper) to avoid future hassles with government and employers. To stay for an uninterrupted period of more than three months, you will require a special visa called an authorization for temporary stay (MVV). Such a visa is required by the nationals of all countries except the EU member states and a few other countries.



Enquire Now

Name * :
Email * :
Contact No.* :
City * :
Country *:
Level *:
Subject of Interest *:
Intake *:
Query* :

* Required Fields