There are several classes of student visas for Australia, depending on the type of study (e.g.: English language course, graduate degree, vocational training, higher education, etc.) you choose. As an international visitor on a student visa, you must be registered with an institute in a course that is listed on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). CRICOS registration guarantees that the course and the institution you are enrolled with meet high standards of education and training.

Student visa options
Below is the list of the student visas currently available.

  • • Independent ELICOS (Subclass 570).
  • • Schools (Subclass 571).
  • • Vocational Education and Training (Subclass 572).
  • • Higher Education (Subclass 573).
  • • Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574).
  • • Non-award (Subclass 575).
  • • Aus. AID or Defence (Subclass 576).

Other visa options
For shorter periods of study, you can apply for a Visitor or Working Holiday Maker Visa. There is also a visa option specifically for student guardians.



Enquire Now

Name * :
Email * :
Contact No.* :
City * :
Country *:
Level *:
Subject of Interest *:
Intake *:
Query* :

* Required Fields